The H.E.R.O. Model of Leadership - “A learning from Nelson Mandela”
Is leadership in politics the same as leadership in business? If it is, what is the essence and how will it enrich our qualities as business leaders.
This workshop shares and is to learn the power of “H.E.R.O.” that Nelson Mandela implemented to change the world.
• Understand the essence of H.E.R.O.
• Learn and able to utilize the strategies to build H.E.R.O.
• Become a competent leader and build a H.E.R.O. team
(A) The Essentials of Leadership Concepts
• The 3 essential elements of leadership: relational, process and induction to action
(B) The H.E.R.O. Model
• “HOPE” of H.E.R.O.
• The motivation behind hope
• Elimination of helplessness and hopelessness
• “EFFICACY” of H.E.R.O.
• Power of choice
• “RESILIENCY” of H.E.R.O.
• Cope positively
• “OPTIMISM” of H.E.R.O.
• Drs. Ellis & Seligmen’s ABCDE model to build optimism
• Dissociate and challenge assumption
(C) Strategies to grow H.E.R.O.
• The myth and the magic of goal
• The essentials of effective goal setting
• Coaching to common vision and motivation
• Code of conduct
• Sense of respect
• Each one teach one learning circle